Information We Collect
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with Master Spa Properties, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing action, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We use these technologies to identify irregular website behavior, improve security, help us understand how our visitors use the Master Spas Properties, improve Master Spas offerings, and to track other important analytics. To provide you with a more relevant and interesting experience, Master Spas may work with third party companies to display ads or customize the content of Master Spas Properties.
The technologies used for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Webpages of our Master Spas Properties may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Master Spas, for example, to count users who have visited those webpages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use and Share Personal Information
Master Spas may use your Personal Information to:
- perform technical administration of the Master Spas Properties;
- fulfill customer requests, inquiries, and other related administration;
- participate in contest administration;
- provide product surveys and marketing; and
- carry out other Master Spas business purposes, such as improving services, data analytics, and preventing and responding to potential fraud.
Master Spas will only use your Personal Information to the extent necessary in each specific case. You should also know that we do not sell or provide any of the Personal Information about you that we have collected or stored to other companies, marketers, magazines or any other third parties who are not our contractors or affiliates. We will only disclose your Personal Information to governmental authorities in cases where it is required by law.
Master Spas may also share your Personal Information:
- to Master Spas subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to Master Spas dealers;
- to Master Spas employees;
- to third party service providers engaged by Master Spas to provide services on our behalf, such as web-hosting, technology providers, and only web related consultants; and
- as otherwise directed and consented to by you.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Master Spas does not knowingly collect Personal Information from visitors under the age of 18. The Master Spas Properties are general audience websites or digital properties directed at general audiences. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Your State Privacy Rights
California provides its state residents with rights to:
- Request certain information regarding how we disclose Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes;
- Opt-out of the sale and sharing of certain Personal Information;
- Correct inaccuracies in their Personal Information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose;
- Delete certain Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions; and
- Limit use and disclosure of sensitive Personal Information.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their Personal Information;
- Access and delete certain Personal Information;
- Data portability; and
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Additionally, Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their Personal Information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose; and
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain Personal Information sales. However, please know that Master Spas do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
To exercise any of these rights please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Master Spas, LLC
6927 Lincoln Parkway
Fort Wayne, IN. 46804
Please allow 30 days for Master Spas to respond to your request.
General Data Protection Regulations ("GDPR")
If you are in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom (collectively, “Europe”), you may have rights under the GDPR, including:
- requesting a copy of your Personal Information;
- requesting that inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information is corrected;
- objecting to the processing of your Personal Information, or requesting that the processing of your Personal Information is restricted under certain circumstances;
- withdrawing your consent regarding collection of your Personal Information; and
- requesting the transfer of your Personal Information (when applicable).
If you desire to exercise any of these rights, please contact Master Spas using the contact information provided in the section above. When exercising any such rights, please provide (1) your name and address; (2) details of the exercise of such right(s) and/or the information that you are requesting; and (3) any additional explanation that may be useful to assist Master Spas in fulfilling your request. Master Spas may ask for further information in certain situations to clarify your exercise of right(s)/request(s) and to confirm your identity. Please allow a reasonable period of time for Master Spas to respond to your request(s).
Your Personal Information is primarily used to provide you with Master Spas products and services that you might request. Your Personal Information may also be used to comply with the legal obligations we are subject to or to fulfill our legitimate interest, such as personalizing your experience, developing and improving our services, or detecting illegal activities. With your prior consent, Personal Information may also be used to send you offers and promotions.
If you believe that Master Spas has not been in compliance with the GDPR or other applicable data protection laws, you have the right to file a complaint with your local data protection authority. However, we encourage you to reach out to us in attempt to remedy your concerns first.
Master Spas's data protection officer is:
Master Spas, LLC
6927 Lincoln Parkway
Fort Wyane, IN. 46804
Copyright © Master Spas, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Master Spas Properties are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. Some Master Spas Properties also contain images that are subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
You may download material displayed on Master Spas Properties for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of our websites for public or commercial purposes, including without limitation the text, images, audio and video, without the prior written consent of Master Spas.
Unless otherwise indicated or known to be the marks of others, all marks such as trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on Master Spas Properties are the registered or unregistered marks of Master Spas, including without limitation each of Master Spas' brands, its model names, and its brand logos and emblems. Nothing contained on Master Spas Properties should be construed as granting any license or right to use any mark or other intellectual property of Master Spas or of any other party displayed on Master Spas Properties. The unauthorized use of any mark or other content displayed on Master Spas Properties is strictly prohibited.
No Warranties or Representations
INFORMATION ON MASTER SPAS PROPERTIES IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL MASTER SPAS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF MASTER SPAS PROPERTIES.
Third Party Terms
Supplemental State Privacy Notice
This Supplemental State Privacy Notice applies to Master Spas' processing of Personal Information under applicable laws and regulations in certain states.
The following table described the categories of Personal Information that Master Spas has collected and whether it disclosed such Personal Information for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months:
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal Information Categories||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some Personal Information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected Classification Characteristics||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial Information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometrics||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data||NO|
|F. Internet or Other Similar Network Activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation Data||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||NO|
|I. Professional or Employment-related Information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public Education Information||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records||NO|
|K. Inferences Drawn from Other Personal Information||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
Please note that the categories and examples provided in the table above are those defined by relevant state statutes, and that such inclusion of any category or example of Personal Information does not mean that Master Spas has collected all examples of such Personal Information. The responses in the table above reflects our good faith belief as to the best of our knowledge that some of the applicable category may be, and may have been collected.