Challenger 19 D Swim Spa
Elite Performance, Airless VIP, Programmable Speed
Two bodies of water, two different temperatures Set the pace of your workout with the programmable variable speed system. Swim, jog, walk or exercise in the uninhibited swim area, with the water set to a personal comfort zone in the 80s. On the other side, settle into the hot tub with the temperature set up to 99°. This full-size hydrotherapy hot tub has 31 jets, ergonomic seating, and was designed to give your mind, body and spirit a thorough rejuvenation. Say good-bye to the tensions, aches, and stresses of the day.
Challenger 19 D
|Dimensions||231" x 94" x 60"
(587cm x 239cm x 153cm)
|Water Capacity||2,285 Gallons (8,650 L)|
|Weight Dry/Full||3,435 lbs. (1,558 kg)
23,790 lbs. (10,791 kg)
|Propulsion System||Airless VIP Technology|
|Power Requirement||2x 230V / 32 Amp|
|Power Requirement||100 Amp System|
|Stainless Steel Jets||50 (Incl. 6 Airless VIP Jets and 1 Master Blaster®)|
Challenger 19 D
H2X Fitness Swim Spas are built with premium features that come standard for the best in exercise and relaxation.
- VIP Technology — high-performance water current More
- AquaSpeed VSP™ — programmable water current* More
- Hydrotherapy — massage jets More
- Xtreme Therapy Cove delivers a complete therapeutic massage More
- EcoPur® Charge Water Purification More
- Energy Efficient More
- Master Blaster® — reflexology foot massage jets More
- StressRelief Neck and Shoulder Seat™ — relieves shoulder and neck pain More
- Master Force™ Bio-Magnetic Therapy System — relieves pain and inflammation More
- H2Xercise™ Fitness System — water exercise equipment More
*For International Challenger swim spas, the VSP system is currently not available. Instead, 3 high flow pumps create a strong, deep, and wide water current from a combination of 7 available speeds.
"The H2X Challenger is a great way to maintain and improve upon the work I have already done in the pool, and it keeps this aspect of my training fun! For any athlete, whether beginner or expert, it is a comfortable and convenient way to add strength, proper technique, and confidence to your swim. Hydrotherapy and the numerous non-swimming exercises that you can do in the swim spa are also great for preventing or recovering from injury."